Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming...

Hey..this is Norman reporting (again). I am off-duty for awhile and chilling on my new memory foam bed that my "home people" bought while I was away at the show. It is very nice, especially on a cold and rainy day! I have just returned home from the Priceville AL shows and I am not sure whether I was a good boy or not. The first day (thurs) I won three ribbons: a blue, a purple, and a blue and white. Then I had to stay in the crate pretty much the rest of the weekend. (except they played with me a little more, I think..)  They told me I was "singled out" so I had to wait till next year to find  one more  major to "finish." That is OK with me...as long as I can have some Thanksgiving Dinner in a week or so and watch that dog show on TV  that comes on after  the big parade with the floaty characters....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I've been going through a bunch of my photos and have some puppy pictures of Norman. I thought maybe you would like them. They are from mid-december 2009. Email me at taryn(dot)tipton(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send them over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a VERY GOOD boy at Priceville.

    ReplyDelete