Friday, April 15, 2011

A Fun Day at the CWCCA Nationals


Sarah and Emily got to take Norman around the ring today at Nationals in the Parade of Titleholders. It was fun for the three of us, and it made everybody smile! Check out my photos of Nationals on my website at www.aShotintheBark.net. You can view and purchase photos, file downloads,  and all sorts of other neat stuff like tees and mugs and other cool stuff. I am uploading as fast as I can....if you order prints they will be color corrected in the pro lab. Enter code CWCCA for a 25 percent discount on any order. I will be blogging a little more about our trip next week!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your girls in the parade of titleholders. Just TOO CUTE!!

    Also - Norman looked really nice in Best of Breed. He's a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete